Starbucks Batu Ferringhi , Jalan Batu Ferringhi
Starbucks Batu Ferringhi Batu Ferringhi
, Jalan Batu Ferringhi
|Starbucks Batu Ferringhi Batu Ferringhi Business Card|
|phone number : +60 4-881 2020|
|Category : restaurant|
|Starbucks Batu Ferringhi Batu Ferringhi Location on Google Map|
if there is incoreect data please add me to snapchat and notify me.
this reviews about Starbucks Batu Ferringhi Batu Ferringhi only reflect its owner , and you should only tryout the location your self and read more about it over the internet
top reviews about Starbucks Batu Ferringhi Batu Ferringhi in Batu Ferringhi
this reviews dont reflect our site and you should read with cautions , and try the location and service by yourself .
- Location perfectly spotted. Washroom was without toilet rolls and the smell is not taken care off. Staff are awesomely friendly, maybe clean up your ladies' room too.
- Netapolitan Frappucino is nice. Staffs are friendly and attentive. Good environment for hanging out and gathering.
- Very difficult to miss this Starbucks along Batu Ferringhi beach. One of very few proper eateries open at 3.30PM (after lunch hours) in the afternoon that serves both savory and sweet food. Spacious outlet.
- One of the biggest starbucks in penang island , indoor with outdoor 2 floor, and beach seating area. Kids can play around with you and enjoy a cup of coffee. All crew here very helpful. Keep it up.
- Great place for hangout. Definitely a must for visit. Good place for Starbucks' merchandise shopping.
- Very spacious, that stretch out to the beach front. It takes out the space sufficient for a large hotel lot. Oreo passion cheesecake is really good. Rightly, there are many outdoor seats. Would be a good place to watch sunset. Quite busy even during RMCO. Most seats are space out. But some sofa seats are too close together.
- This branch has a very unique location where you can see the sunset from Batu ferringhi beach. The service is great, the taste as usual. 5 stars for the coffee and the facility.
- Awesome Starbucks location! Great place to get some coffee and then enjoy the beach. They are also the best location for finding Malaysian Starbucks souvenirs.
- Starbucks card system down. Card system down. That’s fine. Muffin tasted terrible. Requested to be heat up twice but still cold. Oven must be down too. Staff wasn’t too happy about doing it twice.
- Starbucks by the beach !!! Really spacious with lots of seats at outdoor, indoor and even got access to the private sandy beach at rear side with a few sunbathe chairs and beach umbrella tables. Perfect location to chill the evening and enjoy the fabulous sunset view. Enough parking space and close to the Batu Fringgi night market and popular hotels - holiday inn & Park Royal. Fragrance of Jasmine from the garden, breeze from the sea and a Caramel Macchiato. Perfect Sunday evening
- Perfect place to grab a drink and take a rest while watching the sun go down. Just off the beach and amongst the business of the main Street.
- A unique Starbucks cafe in Penang Pros: customer service is awesome, friendly, accommodating, ample of parking space, located next to the beach with special seating area facing the beach/sea Cons: nothing much, just need to look into the lighting aspects (exterior)
- Very calm place at the morning breakfast time. A little bit busy after that. Normal menu like other starbuck restaurants but the diner place got lot of choices such as inside and outside plus at the back can access straight to the beach
- A Starbucks by the beach! Enough said.
- Premium Starbuck store as its located seaside with beach view. Superb view.
- I love this place. I came here for the sunset. The location is totally perfect for it. They have access to the beach, Batu Ferringhi Beach. So comfortable here. The view from here was great. It is my favorite Starbucks store. And also the staffs were nice. Surely will back to this place when I visit Penang.
- Nice place with indoor, outdoor and beach side sitting.
- The best Starbucks that lives to the values of its founder... The team is remarkable and so is the ambience...
- It's not really a Starbuck people are coming for. It's because the place connected to the beach. It was a sunny and windy day. Good for killing your time, listening to the waves and absorbing the sea wind. There are boat services and massage provided nearby.
- Like this place very much although the air condition is a bit warm on the day i visited.
- Cozy and spacious place to relax and enjoy a cuppa. The Starbucks is located just next to a beach. Lovely ambient. Friendly crew.
- Best Starbucks caramel machiato I've ever had. Delicious triple berry cheese cake. Nice beach view straight at the backyard.
- Now this is what I call Starbucks in Paradise, set on the beach with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating this place has it all. Amazing staff, Great Menu selection of sandwiches, desserts, coffee and drinks and a souvenir shop to take home some memories of Penang, Malaysia This is a place you can sit back, relax, have a drink and listen to the sounds of the waves. E N J O Y
- One of the largest Starbucks store in Penang. Definitely spacious with ample of comfy space to chill and enjoy your coffee. The only setback will there will be water dripping from the ceiling when there is heavy rain... Seriously guys, fix it. Atmosphere : 5/5 Food : 4/5 Drinks : 4/5 Price. : 4/5 Service : 3/5
- Fantastic. Great location. Big seating area weather indoor or outdoor and smoking indoor room. They also have a gift shop for their branded items and collection. The staff are friendly and fast service. The atmosphere inside is relaxing and comfortable. One of the best Starbucks branches I’ve ever been to, lovely. Surely it will be amazing to sit outdoor nearby the sea view.
- Nice Starbucks with indoor seating and outdoor seating area, plenty of sofa seats. A small gate leading to the sandy beach allows you to walk to the beach from the outdoor area. There are also a small feet washing area for you to wash your feet after walking around the beach. Outdoor area are good for watching the sunset, especially the elevated area. Staff are friendly.
- The best coffee and cozy place in pato areas, fresh cookies and cake
- I'm really enjoying myself in this cafe with nice cup of cappuccino while reading my story book ! Can walk on the beach after that. Awesome !
- It's a Starbucks! Big and very cool inside. Right next to the beach so it's a great place to pop into for a quick drink.
- the place is quite far from center of town but you can feel the breeze of sea because the back of starbuck is seashore openly for public. (you can also rent banana boat and others and there is massage too) the menu in starbuck is the same. but you cant use your other country starbucks for adding points.
- What else you can say, drinking ice latte with sea breeze. Starbucks by the beach, best coffee experience you can find in Batu Feringgi. Plenty of seats outdoor and mostly sheltered, am sitting in one under the rain and not worried abit. Direct access to the beach as well as there are jet ski rental and sea facing Malay traditional massage beside the beach.
- Loving the sunset scenery! Try to drop by at Starbucks, grab a cup of coffee and wander around the beach especially towards late evening. You will definitely enjoy the view and sea breeze.
- Very ramai during peak hour
- Great view, staffs fantastic! Except wet filthy slow restroom....people r having a shower there.. I think boys should go for shower with daddy, not with mommy..gosh
- One of the nicest Starbucks, with a beachfront & even mini watchtower overlooking the sea. Very popular family place during weekends.
- What a place !!! Nice coffee house with seaview , ...
- Nice big Starbucks along batu Ferringhi Road, got various seating both indoor and outdoor
- Very cozy ambience with outdoor n indoor seating areas.
- Nice place to relax. The staff really friendly.
- Always visit this outlet whenever I am in Penang. Special compare to other outlets since it was located at beachside. Another reason was due to it had a merchandise store inside which you can find some merchandise specifically for here only. You can reach here easily by taking Grab or even by bus. Bus stop is just located slightly outside of the outlet. Car park always full so better come here other than driving.
- Nice place.. Nice surroundings and scenery.. A good place to hangout and take your time with your friends and family..
- No nitro clod brew . But the stadd very friendly
- Nice place, with deckchairs, elevated balcony and enough possibilities for outside sitting until midnite. The opening hrs are attractive. 100 mts walk to the beach.
- Lovely location....perfect to chill out....
- The location is very convenient. Just few steps away from Batu Feringghi beach. Very touristy spot and night market is along the street. The interior is cosy and spacious. Staffs are friendly. It has small shop selling Starbucks merchandise. Parking is available but limited. Overall I loved it!
- Awesome setting for a Starbucks and probably our favourite outlet. Drinks were served quickly and they also advised of the promotion they were running where other outlets said it wasn't on during the promotional period. Well worth a visit, Starbucks on the beach, almost.
- Is really enjoyable and relaxing coffee shop in Batu Ferringhi, is just beside the beach + ☕️
- Always my favorite place to hangout in the island. The sea breeze is just wonderful. Just have your coffee at the outdoor and feel the mesmerizing moment with your friends.
- Literally the best Starbucks. Very big and lots of seating, indoor and outdoor. You can also walk directly to the beach from the outdoor seating. Service has been very good and there is also a small gift shop with various shirts and other things.
- A lil bit crowded during weekend.
- Best coffee and fast service
- Spacious and cozy with lots of seats for small to large groups. Outdoor seating is just a few steps away from the beach.
- Beach access unavailable during this RMCO
- The most beautiful Starbucks visited so far. Very comfortable and relax environment with the sea view. Friendly staff.
- Lovely sea breeze and view. Good place for a drink while enjoying the Batu Ferringhi beach. Walking distance from few 5 stars hotel. Parking is limited but guest can use the parking across or side of the building. Good service staffs, a wonderful for friends and family to get together.
- Was just ok, a bit crowded with people due to it's location. But the view was nice.
- Staffs very friendly and the environment is great but i just wish they had fans outside. I would like to enjoy the awesome open air and sea view but it get really hot until the sun. Sone sort of cooling ventilation would make this place perfect!
- First starbucks with seaview i have ever seen... Welldone job for Starbucks MY Great place to spend your lazy time watching the sun goes down
- nice and relaxing place. also have merchadise corner. we call starbuck gear
- Great view & a place to rest
- Drinks are the same, but the scenery definitely not to be missed. Great view overlooking the sea.
- Walking distance to the beach. Nice place to relax.
- Great environment, good place to have a cup of coffee by the seaside
- just next to The Ship & a lot of seat can choose, nice environment but limited parking
- Good place to chill out but limited parking nearby.
- Great location, situated right in front of the beach. With access to the beach front.
- Cool, spacious place.
- "Starbucks by the Beach" - sipping the coffee while listening to the sea wave, what an experience... perfect spot to chill in Penang island. Minus 1 star to the malfunction of toilet door lock that gave inconvenience to patron. Hope the Management can rectify soon possible.
- Nice place, nice to hang out.
- A big Starbucks that leads straight to the beautiful Ferringhi Beach, serving light local food as well. A nice place to relax and enjoy the beach.