Coffee Garden High Rd Leytonstone
Coffee Garden London
High Rd Leytonstone
|Coffee Garden London Business Card|
|phone number : +44 20 8556 6525|
|Category : coffee shop|
|Coffee Garden London Location on Google Map|
if there is incoreect data please add me to snapchat and notify me.
this reviews about Coffee Garden London only reflect its owner , and you should only tryout the location your self and read more about it over the internet
top reviews about Coffee Garden London in London
this reviews dont reflect our site and you should read with cautions , and try the location and service by yourself .
- Coffee Garden is a nice & cosy space for breakfast, brunch and lunch. Staff is really nice and welcoming and provided us services with a smile. We had chicken panini, steak with fries, fresh juices and coffee. Whole order was delivered well in time, prepared freshly and tasted very delicious. The location is easy to find, located at a walkable distance from Leytonstone underground station and free parking on the weekend. It is highly recommended and definitely will visit again!
- Coffee Garden is definite must visit. Staff are friendly and attentive. They do there best to get you seated as fast as possible even during busy periods. Prices are relatively good. I got the Eggs Royale with a sporty (Passion Fruit Apple Pineapple) delicious! My wife got a Full English Breakfast, downfall was the toast had been forgotten and had to remind them about it. I don’t think a four star would justify anything as apart from that, Coffee garden gave there best service. Disabled/Wheelchair users access is available. All food available here is Halal. Definitely recommend a visit.
- Really nice place to go for a meal. The atmosphere is great, best seats are at the back with the open rooftop. Its a bit pricey for breakfast, we spent £26 for 2 meals and 2 smoothies.
- This is a gem of a place to go enjoy a halal breakfast in a lovely environment. The breakfast menu has alot of options and variety. There is something for everyone. Plenty of snacks for lunch. Nice selection of hot and cold drinks, juices. The setting is very nice and you will have a great time here. Salim Patel
- Absolutely love this place I have been with friends, family and husband. Been three times in the last two weeks. Halal breakfast and baklava is a must. Lovely set up. Highly Recommend! Rare Gem in Leytonstone!
- Had a very nice breakfast here service was OK, beautiful garden room, quality of food very good. Waitresses looked too tired to smile! Coffee latte lovely flavour, enjoyed the hot white chocolate and fresh orange juice but the tea was warm and weak whereas I prefer it strong and hot.
- Nice decor, average food. Had to wait for 25 minutes for our breakfast for two! Taste was just average.
- Garden was nice to sit in, staff were friendly but service was slow. It took 30 mins for 2 breakfasts to be served, and the cafe wasn't particularly busy. Eggs were undercooked to a point where you can see the clear fluid which I couldn't eat as it was so gross. The rest of the breakfast was nice.
- Love this place - defo a new go-to for halal breakfast! A group of us went this morning and were given great food and lovely service. The owners/staff were so accommodating and patient when it came to our toddler as well. Highly recommend.
- A lovely local spot for a meal at any time of the day. First visit yesterday and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food and attentive service from the two waitresses. Sat in the garden and enjoyed our meal in the afternoon sun. Will be visiting this place again in the very near future.
- Was awesome. Good vibe. Amazing staff. Really took extra care of the kids. 1 lady especially, wish i got her name.
- I attend this place regularly as I work nearby. The food is good and the coffee is really nice but today the customer service was horrendous. Occasionally the staff can be a bit short and the wait can be longer than you’d like but the food and coffee is worth it. But today I came to collect an order, that I’d already put through on Just Eat and as I couldn’t opt for oat milk in my coffee on the app, I decided to just order the coffee when I arrived. I asked for my usual and when it was given to me, it was just a black iced coffee. I asked for the oat milk that I’d ordered (and paid for) and the other server rudely gave me a a look and said ‘15p please’. The other girl said no it’s fine (the one who took my order) and then the rude server said next time I need to ask for it when ordering. I informed them , again, that I did ask for oat milk and she huffed and gave me my drink. It’s terrible customer service, especially as I frequent here a lot. If you want friendly service, maybe give it a miss or just order for delivery.
- Food was good. Full English - decent. Milk cake was amazing! Only giving 3 stars overall because customer service was terrible! greeted by a bunch of moody faces. Unapproachable staff. Hence why won't be re visiting. There are plenty of halal breakfast places around at the moment.
- Great freshly prepared food, portions size was quite big. Service very friendly and quick. Will definitely visit again.
- Lovely place to catch up with friends. Great service and food
- Great quality halal breakfast and top freshly made smoothies. Clean, modern and tasty.
- Nice little coffe shop, lovely breakfast, burgers and paninis. They use good quality meats in the food, overall a great place to eat!
- I come here for brunch regularly and they never disappoint. Great customer service and fantastic food. Definitely would recommend!
- Lovely place to have a nice catch up with friends and family. The bonus for me is that it had outdoor seating in the back. Fresh delicious food and great service.
- Wonderful and attentive staff! The food is really nice. Their baklava is amazing! Very clean and lively atmosphere. Highly recommend this place!
- Have rated 4 stars as the hot drinks always take a long time to arrive even though I request to have them before the food is brought out. My hot drink was also fairly lukewarm so perhaps it may have been sitting there for a while before being brought out to me? Not sure. The food is always enjoyable, however, and we like the menu. Would come back again.
- Decent breakfast options and prices. Staff were friendly. Decor pretty.
- I'd recommend Coffee Garden. I went with family and ordered breakfast. The food was great quality and tasted fantastic. Only thing preventing me from giving 5 stars is the service was slow. Between ordering the food and recieving it, it was about 20-25 minutes which is fairly excessive considering there weren't many customers. This is the second time I've been to Coffee Garden and the service has been slow both times. Maybe the kitchen is tiny and that's why it takes ages, I don't know. Having said that once the food arrived it was fantastic, you could tell it was quality produce and not cheap stuff. I'd definitely go again, bearing in mind that the food will take a while to come.
- Great coffee beans, good selection on the menu, can be great on a good day. Scored down for inconsistent service. Last visit flat white came as cappuccino, poached eggs still had runny white in it and food did not come at the same time
- Amazing Coffee, I had a chicken Caesar salad was absolutely amazing. Staff are very friendly and the decor is very welcoming and appealing for customers 10/10
- Definitely worth checking out, nice and clean, food well presented. Halal aswell
- The food here was delicious and arrived in no time. Amazing decor especially the selfie chair lol and it was warm. Staff were very welcoming, attentive and pleasant. Definitely coming back here again and would highly recommend!
- Great menu variety although the portion size is not as generous as I had expected. But nice ambience and friendly staff.
- Love this place been there few times and always lived upto my expectation i had my birthday and my brothers they give really nice cake with candles and nice music love this place nice customer service and the food is on point if u havent been check this place out now...
- Quick service, food served piping hot. Can taste the freshness of the ingredients used, Menemen was spot on. Lasagne was tasty and complemented by fresh salad. Cannot fault it. 5* service and great food. Will be back for the steak.
- Found this by accident whilst needing to pass some time. A gorgeous lil hideaway in the indoor "garden" Super service and lovely staff. Coffee was good too. Want to go back hungry to try the food next time. A must try
- Fantastic food, their menemen is simply stunning, the trilecce cake is wonderful and the milkshakes are delicious! Very reasonably priced and very friendly customer service.
- First time being out of the house after lockdown, and it was worth it. I ordered a full english and it came pretty quickly. Just like that, it was also eaten very quickly. Portion size was pretty good and was delicious. I would 100% visit again.
- Love the fresh orange juice .. friendly staff.. food is lovely.
- I always drive past this restaurant a hidden gem but never tried it and today I thought why not , Got myself a chicken burger with chips which was really well presented, I liked the seasoning on the chicken it was not spicy and not sweet which was good , Burger was freshly prepared and tasted really good, Chips were nice and crunchy , Whoever made our food put time and really good effort and deserves A ****** Thanks guys for a great meal, I will definitely come back again .... Plus it's Halal
- Friendly atmosphere with great decor. The food was great as well.
- Great place to eat just a little bit pricy others ways really good food and staff is extremely friendly
- I've eaten at the Coffee Garden several times during Lockdown. I like their coffee and I enjoy their Eggs Royale (poached eggs and smoked salmon with hollandaise). I choose no muffin and my salad on the side. I'd love it if they made their own hollandaise sauce instead of store-bought, but sometimes you can't have everything.
- Had the Mediterranean breakfast. It was a really nice light breakfast. The Turkish sausage was the best! Had the SAP drink which was nice too. Would recommend this place if you're in the area and want breakfast. My niece had the spaghetti which unfortunately didn't taste very nice.
- The service is substandard, more than an hour we are waiting for breakfast and no one got up and apologized for the delay. The strange thing is that customers who ordered food after us are being served before us.
- Great atmosphere, polite and helpful staff, a nice cosy cafe for breakfast or lunch, been twice for full English breakfast and once for lunch, reasonably priced and freshly cooked meals.
- Nice decor and unique. Good food and service.
- Pretty good experience overall. Only went for the breakfast for now but it was pretty good, good portion (honestly, I was pretty full after) and tasted good too. Juices are fresh which is great, and the mocha was also quite good. It's been ages since I've gone out but prices seem OK. Place was clean and comfortable. Staff was generally swift and helpful too. Funny enough, it's in East London, so it's the few customers that are not polite (real lack of "please" and "thank you"), in case that matters. Only "downside", and it's really not a big deal, are the tables. Straight leg tables are superior than the angled legs they use currently which my knees keep bashing against. Would return.
- toast was burnt and the Mexican chicken dish i received was a little bland, a nice side of salad woudve helped the plate.
- Tasty a bit pricy.
- Hidden gem in leytonstone
- Was greated with a not so friendly welcome and then was made to wait over 1hr for food while others who came after me were served. We specifically came for breakfast so hadn't eaten to then walk out as we were fed up of being walked past. Poor customer service. I honestly and disappointed
- Really good service, tasty food and comfy atmosphere.
- The food was ok-ish. The wait was so long though
- Clean, food was nice, will be back
- Very delicious food nice environment good friendly staff
- Great customer service, good food. Parking near by was limited.
- A beautiful setting with friendly staff and very welcoming. I am a regular now and highly recommend the food at this place, very good quality ingredients made to perfection. Please do visit this new business and help them grow, highly recommend.
- The restaurant was very welcoming has a very warm feel. The staff are very polite and attentive. The food is made with fresh ingredients, and very well cooked. Really enjoyed the food, service and the place Would definitely go again
- Very good customer service food is absolutely beautiful
- First time trying the place after seeing and hearing great things about it on Instagram. Food was great and decor was great. Ordered a full English but I had egg shells in my egg which was a major disappointment and the only thing that let it down.
- Their hot chocolates are delicious! The white hot chocolate in particular is to die for. Kind, friendly staff too.
- A lovely breakfast spot, quick service, great quality food. The Eggs Florentine was delicious. I would definitely recommend this place and would visit again. Reasonably priced aswell.
- Excellent flavoured coffee! Grabbed a couple coffee's this morning on my way back home from an early morning walk in the woods, it went down like a treat. Looking forward to eating here.
- friendly service, nice coffee
- What a drama to get 2 coffees! Lovely place,cheery staff but clueless.Waiter proudly showed array of non dairy milk but waitress didn't know which cup was which when she brought it so bit of an issue regarding food allergies,took a very long time to make another cup.Waited for jacket potato only to be told they'd run out.Next table had 5 girls who had the wrong meals brought and it took 6 trips to rectify.Has the potential to be lovely but only 2 tables occupied and orders were chaotic.Please sort yourselves out as in the current situation you cannot afford to be so chaotic
- Always a lovely lunch with fresh ingredients. They're honestly so busy everything flies out that door!
- Great food really enjoyed the breakfast, but please give two sausages with a full English its traditional to have two!!
- The place is cosy and cute, love the food, we really enjoyed ourselves. Gave 4 star because the portions were a bit small for what you're paying for, expected more, but overall very nicely presented and tasty food
- Loved the Mediterranean breakfast and vegi breakfast. The orange juice tastes so refreshing. Good latte and mocha. Good ambience and perfect little cafe in east London. 4 stars because of the kunafeh we ordered- it was burned around the corners. We told the waitress she said she’ll tell the chef. They were nice about it. £31 is reasonably for a brunch however the kunafeh should have been knocked off. However all that said, definitely worth a visit!
- Hi, I gave four stars as, i went with my family for a afternoon lunch/dessert as we got in the lady at the front was clearly very stressed out, with the volume of customers and was very not welcoming at all! Had a lot too say but with her back turned. Luckily the lovley manager came from the kitchen and dealt with us he came at the right time otheriwse we was going to walk out! The manager and his staff really turned it round for us and we had a great time with amazing food! Love the new local place to us and we will be seeing you more. Must Try!
- Had a nice falafel wrap, which came with chips. They made the falafels fresh while I waited. Nice place.
- Everything was amazing from the food to the service! Will definitely be coming back!
- Im not someone who usually posts reviews, but this place really deserves it, very nice cosy place, very welcoming and great food and atmosphere. P.s Ask for Halil to be your waiter!
- Highly recommend coffee garden they have the best brunch, dinner and especially smoothies. Cutest atmosphere for a date out with family/friends.
- Just found my fav fab coffee place. Will be back for sure 🙂
- My fav breakfast place. Go for Mediterranean breakfast if you want many flavours on a single plate.
- Exeland customer service Soo clean Perfect for vegans
- Love this place.
- Fantastic food, lovely atmosphere...would definitely go again.
- Updated review: I have now visited a further 4 times since and only once was I pleased with my food ans experience. The customer service can be extremely poor most of the time - unprofessional and slow. Its unfortunate that many of my family and friends feel the same. On one occasion our order came so so late, then half the items meant to be in the Turkish breakfast were missing. I definitely do not recommend the Turkish breakfast. The waiter kept saying he was so so.sorry and kept apologising, he even said 'I think I'm gna cry, don't worry ill sort out your bill, im not going to charge you'. Whilst I did feel sorry for him, it's just not very professional go tell a customer you feel like crying because things are going wrong. He kept assuring us he.would take care of our bill. When we went to pay at the desk we were waiting for an extra drink we had ordered long ago and still not received. Guess what, he took that off the bill ...that was his way of 'sorting us out' for the numerous mistakes made with our experience. I've learnt from my trips here, that I'd stick to the lunch type dishes rather than breakfast, they're slow and just not worth it. Always seems to be something wrong when I order breakfast. Previous review: Loved it!! This will be my regular spot from now on...had a hazelnut latte, orange juice, a a Medetteranian breakfast and baklava. Cannot fault the food decor and service.
- Amazing food and amazing service, all staff are very friendly and good with quick and sufficient service. Definitely recommend visiting
- Was really quiet didn’t have Panini on the menu, staff were nice.
- Definitely recommend it! The food
- service and staff is amazing, love itt
- Best breakfast and coffee in London. Well recommended