Pret A Manger Ariel Way
Pret A Manger London
|Pret A Manger London Business Card|
|phone number : none|
|Category : coffee shop|
|Pret A Manger London Location on Google Map|
if there is incoreect data please add me to snapchat and notify me.
this reviews about Pret A Manger London only reflect its owner , and you should only tryout the location your self and read more about it over the internet
top reviews about Pret A Manger London in London
this reviews dont reflect our site and you should read with cautions , and try the location and service by yourself .
- Great food, fresh and quality, friendly staff and offers good quick bites as well. The prices are good as well.
- Like most Prets, you also can't get any cold drinks here...
- Good service. Thanks.
- Brand new and lovely! Oh, Pret, how I love you! I am always in one Pret or another and this one is lovely. This is the first I have seen with a tap of running filtered water, what a good idea. They are now doing that in others. The seating here is lovely and you have a view of John Lewis! Excellent! Great croissant here, really delicious. You must go here! Recommended.
- I really love this place. Both as somewhere to grab a quick takeaway coffee or to sit down and work on your laptop (free good WiFi). The seating at this particular location is exceptional. It's a good atmosphere. The staff are very welcoming and simply a joy to interact with. Personally I have just moved to this country from Australia and this location has been such a blessing for me to be able to come with my laptop and organise my new life here in the UK.
- Nice place,clean friendly!
- Nearly broke my tooth on the baguette, bread too hard
- I love the Chipotle wraps with avocado and different herbs and spices. I've been to quite a few pret-a-mangers, but the one in the new extension of Westfield White City, is definitely the best. It is small enough to fit around 30 people at a time. And it serves all the different French sandwiches: baguettes wraps, fruits, nuts and drinks.