The Black Cab Coffee Co RiverLight Quay
The Black Cab Coffee Co London
|The Black Cab Coffee Co London Business Card|
|phone number : +44 20 7498 8760|
|Category : coffee shop|
|The Black Cab Coffee Co London Location on Google Map|
if there is incoreect data please add me to snapchat and notify me.
this reviews about The Black Cab Coffee Co London only reflect its owner , and you should only tryout the location your self and read more about it over the internet
top reviews about The Black Cab Coffee Co London in London
this reviews dont reflect our site and you should read with cautions , and try the location and service by yourself .
- This is literally the best coffee/food place in town! The Spanish latte is remarkable. Avocado smash was simply exquisite. Customer service here is honestly through the roof. 10/10 would highly recommend.
- Used to live in one of the next door blocks and pop down here frequently for a flat white and Americano. Coffee is really good and the people making it are just is just so nice. Only ate breakfast there once and the pancakes were so good! Sorry we don’t live closer any more!
- Ordered the berry pancakes a week ago and they were great, lots of love put into them and loaded with cream. Ordered the same today and the experience was different, burnt rushed pancakes and rationed cream. The taste was okay not as good as before. Please keep it consistent.
- Great coffee and tea, cookies, cakes etc. Friendly service and lovely outdoor seating area as well as indoor
- Service is super slow. Me and my boyfriend were waiting 40 minutes for 2 eggs florentine, when they arrived the poached eggs and the spinach were cold, the bun was cold too, also super hard, wasn’t nice and crispy. Also the hollandaise sauce was so buttery, wasn’t enjoyable. Coffees was okay. We won’t go back. Was absolutely waste of money.
- Warmly welcome from the service lady with freshly made food and great coffee in a open cozy environment. I felt like relaxed. Great place for hangout with some delightful service people.
- Yesterday we had a unpleasant experience with our full English but this morning The Black Cab Coffee Co made sure we were looked after. Customer service is lovely and already has made our day brighter. Food was delicious - eggs cooked to perfection, sausage fresh and moist but still the showstoppers are the beans and mushroom. Lovely flavours, good food and we have no more doubts that this place lives up to it's good ratings. Thank you and keep it consistent!
- Great coffee and the club sandwich is mega. Probably feeds two comfortably! I'm still full of great food a few hours later.
- Probably the best little coffee/roastery I've been to in London. Serve cocktails & fresh baking as well. Thanks Anita for the wonderful service!
- Cute small cafeteria along the river (Vauxhall). Good choice of drinks and food. Very friendly service.
- The service was just okay. Both staff looked so bored and tired. They didn’t seem they to want any more buyers.. Overpriced coffee and cookies. And the cookies was terribly dry and hard.
- best coffee I ever had, recommend oat latte. The coffee taste is SUPERBBBBBBB
- Brilliant. Service person lady was very friendly. Definitely recommend. Quality food and beverage. Thanks
- Absolutely LOVE this coffee shop! A cute spot on the river to both grab a bite on the go and / or spend a few hours over a leisurely meal. The food + drink are delicious and the staff are attentive + friendly, making me quite the regular 🙂
- A really lovely spot with truly delicious food - great for vegans! The smashed curried chickpeas and avo on toast was really moreish, and the coconut milk hot chocolate was honestly better than any I’ve had at any big chains. Service was lovely, location is great and they’ve put so much effort into the decor. Luxurious yet comfy and friendly. Will be returning!
- Fantastic food and lovely service. We chatted to the chef and she is a dream!
- Really lovely cafe with a wonderful community vibe! Thanks for looking after us over the lockdown !
- Just for decent coffe and atmosphere. Never try their food menu
- Flat White Heaven ... I drink A LOT of them, all over the world ... and this is easily well up in my top 10. Excellent depth of flavour & strength ... no need to ask for a third shot of espresso to ensure a great balance of intensity versus the richness from the milk The 5 rating secured by an excellent Cheddar & Chorizo Omlette and a perfectly baked Pain au Raisin If, like me, you’ve just spent far too many hours securing a US visa approval ... for the privilege of spending ones hard earned money in their country ... this is just the antidote to restore your mood! Will be back
- Always nice coffee, food and friendly service. The lady serving us today made us feel very welcomed and looked after
- Incredible food and the chef is utterly delightful she deserves the world!
- Excellent food and great service as usual. I’m a regular here 🙂
- Great coffee! Energetic staff and great vibes inside. Definitely would like to return for a boozy lunch!
- A nice atmosphere, though slightly contrived for the tiny dog-owning locals who really should have stayed in Shoreditch. Still, a great selection of coffees and friendly, efficient staff who like to make sure you get a table. The food is fresh and the menu is great with something for everyone, from fish finger sandwiches to classic English breakfast to waffles and bacon. They even have enough self-awareness to ridicule their "smashed" avocado (a sure sign of wankery) so kudos for that! I had the club sandwich and this is where a point is lost I'm afraid. Though the potato chips looked thoroughly seasoned and the portion was huge, the whole thing tasted rather bland. The toasted cheese on the bread was virtually flavourless and the chicken was dry. It's likely this is partly due to the strict and laudable adherence to 'clean' ingredients but the lack of seasoning left me disappointed...though full. I'll try something else next time and brave the yapping pugs and shih tzus again. Hopefully then I'll add the fifth star!
- Great coffee place, and the coffee is freshly roasted too! They have a lot of freshly baked goods too. Located at a very nice place on the river!
- Nice place to enjoy a cup of coffee along with all day breakfast and snacks
- Always a lovely coffee and reception from The Black Cab Coffee Co. A great wee hidden gem, sit outside on a nice day, and you could forget that you are in central London..oh and while you're there, treat yourself to pastry or some home cooked food...I shall see ya there..
- Chill and cosy coffee place with interesting music. Not very busy on weekdays. Excellent coffee. The pancakes were yummy. Nothing too sophisticated - when you throw nutella, ice cream and caramel sauce and walnuts, it cannot go bad 🙂
- Lovely cafe. So much better than any chain - it has character and class. One of the best flat whites I've had anywhere, and the blueberry and banana cake hit the spot. Very good service and friendly staff. A suggestion: put the wifi code somewhere visible (maybe I missed it). Totally recommend and will certainly be back
- Really good surprise and tasty coffee. Nice place with good option from amazing coffees to organic teas and natural pressed juices. Really recommend if you need an amazing coffee by the river
- Lovely vibe and location, but food/coffee is just okay...
- Bought a coffee from here this morning, absolutely delicious! Strong but smooth, the perfect combination. All coffee roasted on the premises, highly recommended☕️
- Tasty vegan sausage roll and cinnamon bun, and the icing on the cake was that the loo was actually open to customers. Great service with a smile, thank you!
- One of the best coffee in town! Sam’s team is roasting and preparing coffees like no one else and the service is very impeccable. Pastries are delicious as well as snacks. The location is peaceful (by the riverside, surrounded by trees and near local boats). A truly blissful and restful break after a busy week! Sam and Sophie from local neighbourhood.
- Lovely place, the food is quality and the customer service is top. Home made cakes are exceptional.
- Frequent visitor of the Black Cab. Always a nice atmosphere and kind staff. Alija great coffee maker!
- This has quickly become my go to coffee place in the vauxhall/nine elms area. They were my sanctuary during lockdown with their freshly ground coffee beans! The staff are all so welcoming and friendly and will never know how important our interactions were during this period. They are super dog friendly, and are a great pillar of our community, thanks guys for everything xx
- This will definitely be on my list for weekend breakfast. The coffee, it was good size, warm but kind of average. Food was well prepared, fresh and tasty. Coming to the service, I had a bad experience hence 3 stars overall. The seats and tables were unclean! The previous customers crumbs and hair Still remained on the chair and table and no one cleaned it before the next customer arrives. I had to stand about 10 minutes for someone to come and clean it yet the cleaning was not to perfection. It made me feel very uncomfortable throughout the meal. I understand due to the current situation there’s less staff but cleanliness should be at the top priority!
- Great tuna melt sandwich and nice service
- Nice relaxed coffee by the river
- One of the few places in Nine Elms with wonderful coffee, view and staff.
- Fabulous coffee, fabulous food, fabulous staff!
- Great stuff! Excellent for a laid back weekend brunch.
- Great coffee, nice vibe ☺️
- Really great cafe with unexpectedly good food too. Comfortable inside seating and nice calm outside sitting area by the river.
- I stopped for a coffee last time for the first time since the pandemic started. I enjoyed sitting outdoor by the river sipping their delicious coffee. Their staff is polite and nice, their pastries are yummy. I forgot to mention they are dog friendly, which is a plus for dog owners.
- Great cafe that has got me through lockdown. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Building a real sense of community with events. Last weekends steel band and salsa dancing was feast for both eyes and ears. Keep up the great work. Love it!
- Great place for coffee and breakfast. Very friendly staff and good value. Plenty of comfortable outdoor seating. Highly recommend if you’re in the Nine Elms area.
- Friendly talkative staff, excellent service, hot choc, cappuccino and blueberry muffin. No complaints here
- Best place ever! The dude working here is a legend! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️
- Fun, friendly, enjoyable and the food was great! Especially the option of having an Irish coffee made that added touch! Will definitely go again!
- Lovely little coffee shop on the river. Brilliant choice of food, coffees, teas and loads of seating outside and indoors. Staff are great too ☺️
- Delicious cakes, great coffee, and even better service! This little riverside cafe remains a hidden gem that’s got it all, from amazing value to uplifting music. Highly recommended
- Best atmosphere and relaxing environment. Must visit and get ur lovely coffee.
- Love Black Cab, cracking coffee roasters & great food by the river. Lovely setting and do some really nice events. Helped keep me sane in lockdown. Good job guys!
- Good stop off point when looking at ongoing developments between Vauxhall and Battersea. Top quality coffee and good outdoor seating.
- Quite overpriced - staff are nice though.
- AMAZING!!! Best scrambles ever, BUT reccomend the protein power breakfast HIGHLY!! So lovely to hang outside with a coffee and some nosh. Must go! xxx
- Coffee was excellent. Very nice place to sit and enjoy. Small coffeeshop but coffee is amazing. Best coffee around the area for sure. Give it a try.
- Follow up from last years review with the 4* due to my personal preference for Italian style coffees. A 5th star has now been added since the arrival of the shoreditch dark roast , 2 weeks ago. I have been going for a coffee here most days during my summer-annual leave off work.If you are in nine elms and a fusspot for traditional Italian Blends, come to black cab! If you have skills,equipment and space , you can also buy beans to take home and make coffee at home. They have a variety of blends and single origins. Grey is the expert roaster. Tell him what you like and he will find it for you.
- Great coffee and food as well as service.
- This place bangs. Coffee is spot on, service is friendly & attentive, food is buff & the music is even better. I came to do some work on my laptop whilst my car is in for a service nearby but end jamming to the tunes. If I could give it more stars, I would
- Come here regularly. Friendly staff and lovely coffee. Strangely pleasing location tucked away from the road and the building sites. Really refreshing to sit here especially during the current weirdness.
- Matthew was our barista. Courteous and affable. Great coffee and great blueberry muffin cake.
- Very nice coffee and banana cake
- Lovely coffee shop in this area! This place has been my goto place for morning breaks and weekend brunches. Try their avo-on-toast, that’s absolutely delicious!
- Absolutely delicious coffee and fantastic, friendly and attentive staff. It's also a great place to hang out outside on a sunny day. Highly recommended!
- Nestled just beside the river, Black Cab Coffee feels private and cosy. Their coffee is expertly crafted
- the cappuccino I had tasted brilliant. Plus they served it with a couple of smarties. Exciting stuff. They offer a variety of coffees, including some incredibly unique options I've not found elsewhere in London such as: cafe bonbon espresso, cafe Vienna espresso, and bullet coffee. Another option is their Al-Qahwa blend, which I plan to try next time. I haven't tried their food yet, but it sounds great for brunch. Shakshuka, sourdough toast, and pancakes are available. The sandwiches seem a bit on the pricey side. The pastry I had was pretty dry. I'd definitely recommend trying the coffee here. They're marvellous at making it, and it's a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy it in.
- Top notch coffee .. xx
- Such a lovely place who also make the best breakfasts I have had in a long time. Thank you
- Great coffee, yummy pastries n muffins, very pretty outside tables, cozy if inside, convenient location in Nine Elms. A little on the expensive side, but portions are generous.
- Very nice food, amazing coffee, wonderful and polite workers
- I made an appt online for a specific table so I could sit and write and eat and when I arrived they would not honor the appt. Even with the confirmation email, they said "it was with the higher ups and if they don't tell me then I will not honor it." So I don't recommend as I had a designated time to work and they didn't seem to care that I had a confirmed reservation. To ensure there is nothing that I'm posting that can be misconstrued as me misrepresenting a situation, I've included the confirmation of my appt. In addition, it should be noted that the waitress at the restaurant stated that there were no reservations for that day, so it is difficult for me to understand how it can be stated that it was "fully booked."
- Lovely coffee shop, relaxing, calm and great food and drink. Highly recommended.
- Always nice to come here to grab a great coffee and also chill on the river bank away from all the noise of London. Lovely location in Nine Elms. Lets also not forget the black cab as well which can be found at various places around London, On a Sunday, usually on Brick Lane.
- Great food and coffee. I had an omelette, oj and coffee this morning - delicious good quality ingredients and friendly and efficient service. Thank you.
- A good find wandering along the river on a sunny Sunday morning, good coffee, great breakfast - Protein Power Station - relaxed and friendly, tables inside and out, good service. What’s not to like. Thanks Dean.
- Great breakfast. Friendly staff and great service. Worth a detour.
- My go to stop on my morning dog walk. Great coffee and a good selection of other food and drink, plus a water bowl for the doggo.
- Great coffee, great food, hidden gem right here right on the Thames where you can find yourself the best sunset view while you listen to the best music ever!!